Monday, July 9, 2012

Track #1 - A Little Piece

Okay. So here is the thing. I will post one song everyday along with some piece of random crap I keep rambling. Starting from today, we share music. This will go on till the 18th or 19th of July, depending on when I go back to college.

The new playlist starts.

Monday. The 9th of June. And I am happy.

Now the following song was told to me by a friend. And I fell in love with it the first time I listened to it. The Jezabels are a group of amazing musicians from Sydney, Australia. This track is #1 on my Monsoon playlist. Also, the tracks on the playlist are in a random order.

Genre: Alternative / Indie.
Title: A Little Piece
Artist: The Jezabels

***
Look at me, through the sea, I'm in love, hold me tight, There you got it. And did you find, that you like, 
A little piece, of cherry pie, Hot from the oven.
 
***
 
You know what I love about music?? It allows you to teleport and at the same time traverse through dimensions. 
 
***
 
Lots of Love.
  

2 comments:

Kshipra said...

it sure sounds like the cranberries though.

Shruti said...

It does? I am gonna listen to Cranberries and tell you :P